EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE GUIDELINE
2.1. Add new admin account
2.2. Update admin account
2.3. Delete admin account
4.1. Add new employee
4.2. Update employee
4.3. Delete employee
5.1. Payroll list
5.2. Unpaid list
5.3. Paid list
ADMIN (Administrator)1. GENERAL RULES
|Highlighted with red asterisks or borders
||Edit icon : Edit and update existing data.
|Delete icon : By clicking the icon, a confirm box would pop up to confirm whether the admin really accept to delete the displayed data from the database or not.
||Dropdownbox-type data fields have existing information, the admin just clicks on the dropdownbox to select the data needed.
||Text-type data fields are data that the admin need to define and enter manually.
||Text read-only type data fields are data that the admin cannot enter manually but use to retrieve data from the database.
||Expand [+] and Shorten [-]
||Expand [+]:By clicking on this icon, the list will be displayed entirely.
Shorten [-]:By clicking on this icon, the list will be shortened to a minimum.
||Add new Multi-type data field
||Click here to add a new Multi-type data field (type of a group)
||Delete Multi-type data field
||Click here to delete Multi-type data field (type of a group).
||Select the date on the available calendar. The admin does not need to enter manually.
Go to Admin by url: domain/siteadmin -> find the item Account2.1. Add a new admin account.
==> An admin cannot create a new admin account; it can be created only by the Software admin.2.2. Update admin account.
==> admin can change only the username, password, email, phone.2.3. Delete admin account.
=> admin can delete the admin account3. SETTING
- Just check the checkbox in front of the function needed to enable it.
- Set the start time, end time of the shifts of employees under management of the admin.
- To decide whether to allow early or late attendance or not.
- Set the minimum working-time to be paid.
- Set the latest entry time allowed.
- To decide whether to grant the Authentication code or not.3.1. Create
: enter the domain name under management of the admin.
- Shift name: name of a shift. A domain may have several shifts.
- Start time: set the time when the shift starts.
- End time: set the time when the shift ends.
- Click the button [+] below to create more shifts in a domain.
- Set the delay logout time allowed
* Maximum minutes allowed
- Early login allowed?
- Late login allowed?
- Minimum working-time in a login:
* Minimum minutes allowed
- The latest login time allowed in a shift
* Set number of maximum minutes allowed for late login
- Check employee IP addresses
- Request for the Authentication Code
* Maximum minutes for a valid Authentication Code
- Remember/Save an authentication code for later automatic approval
- Remember/Save login location
- Upload location photos
- Language: displayed in Vietnamese or English
- An admin can change features to meet current needs.
- Add new or delete a shift, edit working-time of shifts…
- Click Save/Update to save changes:
+ If it's done, there will be an "Successfully Updated/Changed/Saved !" message.
+ If it's failed, there will be an "Unsuccessfully Updated/Changed/Saved !" message.
+ To delete an admin account, click the delete icon in the list below.
+ When you click the delete icon, a message will appear : Do you really want to delete?
- OK: if you want to delete.
- Cancel: if you do not want to delete.
4. EMPLOYEES MANAGEMENT
- Display all information of employees under management of the admin.
- Admin can add new, edit and delete eployees.4.1. Add new employeeBasic informationThe information is required to be entered or selected correctly
- PIN: It is also the employee number
- Password: to login into a shift
- Social insurance number
- Bank account
- Position: the job that the employee is offered.
- Contract number
- Contract type
- Start working date (m/d/y): the first day of work
- Paycheck: a check for salary or wages made out to an employee
- Paycheck calculated in: hourly, daily, weekly… (the default setting is in hourly)
- Domain name: select the domain name to manage employees
- Run as administrator: check this box to grant admin rights for the account.
The information below cannot be entered, because data will be automatically retrieved from the database.
- Unpaid hours
- Latest paid
- Paid date
- Latest payment ID
- Verification Code
- Authentication code
- Employee’s personal information includes Last name, Middle name, First name, ID number, Education, Gender, Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), Ethnic Origin, Religious, Nationality.
- Phone Number:
* Phone Number Type: dropdown list of types such as home, personal, work, fax ...
* Enter the phone number: there is a text box to enter the number
* There is a new phone icon below. Click this icon to add a new phone number, choose the phone type and enter the number. (Multi group type)
* Email Type: dropdown list of types such as personal, work ...
* Enter the email: there is a text box to enter the email.
* There is a new email icon below. Click this icon to add a new email, choose the type and enter the email. (Multi group type)
* Address Type: dropdown list of types such as permanent, temporary, workplace, ....
* Enter the address: there is a text box to enter the address.
* There is a new address icon below. Click this icon to add a new address, choose the type and enter the address. (Multi group type)
After filling out the employee’s information -> click “Save
” to save employee’s data.
- If it's done, there will be an "Successfully Saved !" message.
- If it's failed, there will be an "Unsuccessfully Saved !" message.
4.2. Update Employee
- Add, edit or delete employee information if a change is needed
- For Multi group type, by default, the first group cannot be deleted. If there are 2 multi groups or more, the delete button will be on the right.
To update an employee’s information, click the ID number or the update icon corresponding on the employee list below.
Enter the necessary changes of the employee -> click the "Update
" button to save the employee data.
- If it's done, there will be an "Successfully Updated !" message.
- If it's failed, there will be an "Unsuccessfully Updated !" message.
4.3. Delete employee
To delete an employee, click the "Delete" icon on the corresponding line
A confirm box would pop up to confirm whether you really accept to delete. Click OK to accept the deletion. Click Cancel if you do not want to delete.
- If it's done, there will be an "Successfully Deleted !" message.
- If it's failed, there will be an "Unsuccessfully Deleted !" message.
5. EMPLOYEE TIMESHEET
Managing employee attendance: start and end time of working shifts, regular hours, paid and unpaid hours ... If you want to see details of an employee, just click one of the corresponding information such as ID, PIN, Name ...5.1. Payroll list
- PIN: employee number
- Paycheck: a check for salary or wages of employees
- Full name: Full name of an Employee
- Unpaid hours: the total time (in minutes) the employee has worked but not been paid yet. It is taken up from the sum of the minutes column of the Unpaid List.
- Total: total unpaid amount. Taken up from the sum of the total column of the Unpaid List.
- Latest payment: the amount of money that an employee was last paid.
- Paid date (mm/dd/yyyy): the date when an employee received the lastest payment.
- Latest payment ID: ID number of the lastest payment.5.2. Unpaid list
To view the unpaid list, click the employee's extension button [+]. The unpaid list will show all unpaid information, including:
- Shifts: Shift 01, Shift 02, Shift 03 ... the admin can set up the shift’s name and time
- Start time and End time
- Regular hours (in minutes)
- The paycheck for a shift
- Total: this sum will be taken from the older unpaid shifts
- Paid: the false status means unpaid
- Update checkbox: it is used to conduct payments to employees.
: conduct payments to employees..
By clicking the checkbox, a payment form will show up
- Date: choose the payment date. There is an icon on the right which displays a calendar for choosing the date easily
- Total: the total amount that sums up from the date of the selected checkbox. This content is automatically retrieved and cannot be edited.
- Latest payment ID: enter the payment ID for easily managing. It is depend on the admin.
5.3. Paid list
List of completed payments conducted to employees.
Paid: the true status means successfully paid.
----- THE END ----